The Northern Athletics Officials’ Association (NAOA) is about friendship, giving a helping hand and trying to improve life for technical officials of all disciplines and levels. Membership of the NAOA is open to any technical official supporting athletics in the North of England.
The aims of the NAOA are to:
- Act at all times in the best interests of its Members.
- Encourage a high standard of officiating.
- Raise the status of technical officials.
- Represent the views of Members on issues affecting technical officials.
- Improve the standards of facilities provided for technical officials.
- Assist in the training of technical officials.
Chairman: Roger Everton firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Margaret Brooks email@example.com
11 Holly Bank, Tarvin Road, Alvaney, Cheshire, WA6 9AL
Treasurer: Malcolm Brooks firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Secretary: Andy Parker email@example.com
47 Glenluce Drive, Preston, Lancashire PR1 5TD
Auditor: Bob Schofield
North East: Mick Frazer, Margaret Frazer
North West: Jan Lishman, Margaret Rushton
Yorks & Humberside: Terry Bailey, William Eldridge
Field: Pat Mellish
Track: Jerry Watson
Timekeeping: Tim Hood
Starting & Marking: Pat Sheldon
For more information contact the Secretary Margaret Brooks firstname.lastname@example.org
Download this form below to apply to the association.
Held at Holiday Inn, Brighouse, free of charge to members on Sunday 7th October 2018.